Friday, March 15, 2013

Confession Time

I have a confession to make, I am addicted to my computer and  more specifically the internet. Whether it be my laptop, desktop or tablet, if I'm not crafting or working my regular job, I can usually be found on one or two of these miracle devices. I have no idea what the world did before computers. Need to learn how to fix a car, it's on the internet. Need to look up the instructions for a card game, it's on the internet. Not that I use it much, but even if you want to organize you favorite recipes, yup you guessed it, internet.  I can not remember the last time I used a paper map or phone book.

I love reading other blogs. I'm connected to other crafters sites, to news sites, and so many more to keep up with. I have used Google's e reader for many years to keep in touch with the world. Recently I got some sad news. Their e reader is going away as of July 1st. I and many other people have to find a new way to get their daily incites into the world. Thankfully there is a easy solution. I signed up for a Bloglovin" account. Their site make it super easy to switch over to their e reader. A couple clicks with the mouse  to transfer my followed blogs and I was all set up.


Sign up for a Bloglovin" account here  and see how easy it is to switch from Google's e reader just go here,  and follow their simple instructions.

If your a blogger you can also clam your blog on there to declar it as yours. There is some simple code tey will tell you to enter. Here is my example <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5573301/?claim=jjcgpyhsjjj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> ( You will have a unique code, so don't copy and paste mine).
Hope this helps you stay connected to the big world outside. 




Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.